Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Weeks Challenges!

So for this week I believe we agreed on trying to take something in your life and examine it from another perspective (for example, school is a good one to try and look at differently). Hopefully this will help many of you to learn to take new approaches and look at more things in life from different or multiple perspectives. Also, I am unsure if we are doing the texting challenge this week or not but I guess it never hurts to try it out anyways.

Also as a sidenote, as I was pulling onto my street today I noticed two deer standing in my neighbors yard just eating grass and being calm. I startled them slightly when I pulled onto the street but I stopped my car right there, hopped out, and just watched them for about 10 minutes and just enjoyed seeing two beautiful creatures just standing in my neighborhood 50 feet from me and for some reason I was really awestruck. So there's a small Transcendental moment I had and thought I'd share. Good luck with the tasks at hand everyone! (and please post on the blog for meeeee)

No comments:

Post a Comment