Monday, December 27, 2010

Trancendental moment

so i was working 12 to 10 yesterday which i was not looking forward to since it was snowing out and all but it happened to be the best day I've probably ever had it work. I started out reading a food for thought book i grabbed from the buddhist temple which put me in a pretty good mood. My trancendental moment though was when i walked outside to change the trash and there was litterally just sheets of snow falling on top of me. I just had to stop and look up in the sky and i was litterally just captivated by this snow. So I preceeded to start sliding around the parking lot dancing around while the plow drivers were wondering what the hell is wrong with this kid and why isn't he inside making me coffee. it was just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment